Friday, October 22, 2010

Welcome Home

Here are some pics from my most recent trip home.  Alan and I went back to NJ for 10 days while my parents were in Albania and Italy picking up my brother Geoffrey from his mission.  So the first week we were there, I played mom for a week.  It was so fun to be able to spend some time with my younger siblings that I don't get to see very often.  Then once my parents got home, it was a great little reunion, minus Marc and Steph who are there now.

Evan's Soccer Game
Pumpkin picking was a HUGE hit. :)  He calls them balls.  Actually anything round is a ball.
It's more fun when you're not being forced to sit still for a picture, though.
Despite swings & playgrounds, as you can see, Alan had the most fun in the dirt.
He was fascinated by these balloons. (balls)
Hugs all around
Happy homecoming
More soccer games, and I must admit that Ev is a very intense and good player.
Cheering section.  Oh, Alan loved Ginny too.  He started panting every morning when I he got up because he wanted to see her.  Also Anne was able to come visit for a little while too!  So fun!
Balls and Dirt.  Doesn't get much better than that.
Geoffrey even managed to make it home in time for a playoff game.  Game 1 of the NLCS, which they lost, but oh well.  I thought I better put this up while the Phils are still hanging in there by a thread.  I had given up hope before the win last night, as Scott can attest to.  I became a Rangers fan. :)  Anyone but the Yankees or Giants.  But I've decided to wait and see if they can somehow manage to pull this thing together.  So there you have it.  Still a Phils fan.  
Emily came home too, and her boyfriend, Jimmie got baptized.
Post Baptism
Balloons, again.
And he loved throwing the balls to my little cousins.

All in all a great trip!  It was so fun to get to see Geoffrey again and the rest of the family too.  Alan was soooo good on the plane rides.  I was seriously dreading this, but he was just as good as could be.  Fell asleep for a little bit on both flights, and was pretty happy the rest of the time.  We're looking forward to Christmas when the WHOLE family will be together again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment