Thursday, June 16, 2011

Paint Job

So I realized I never documented our painting project that we did last month. So just for fun I'll post a few pictures so that we can remember our first paint job. Luckily it was just one room and it wasn't too hard, but still took a little time we found out. The old yellow paint just made all of our furniture blend into the walls and was kind of scuffed up, so we decided on "Rocky Mountain Sky" to add some color. Can you tell that Scott misses Provo? He wanted to paint a big Y on the window as no Rocky Mountain sky would be complete without it, but we decided against it. :)  Ok, that might be a little bit of an exaggeration, but still.
I don't feel like our camera really does justice to the true colors of the room. The flash kind of washes everything out, but you can get a general idea from these pics. Now I just need to finish decorating before this baby comes as I know nothing will get done afterwards!




2 comments: