Thursday, March 1, 2012

Birthday Post

Luckily we celebrated my birthday with my family and Michael and Sarah on the Sunday before the actual day.  Because on the actual day we got hit with a stomach bug.  It actually was mostly during the night before, leaving me waking up to this lovely pile of laundry.... :)


But the bug was a short 12 hour deal, and it was actually nice to have a relaxing day at home where we could watch some hulu and get nothing done.  We were supposed to order in Chinese, but that obviously wasn't happening.  So instead Scott brought home Ramen and Fresca.  Definitely college flashback.  It kinda freaked me out. :)


But we still opened presents, which made Alan super excited.


And we still ate some cake, which made James super excited.


And we still got Chinese a few days later.  It was great.  I have a wonderful husband, wonderful kids, and I had a wonderful birthdayful week.

2 comments:

  1. That pile of laundry is about the saddest thing I've ever seen in my life. Glad you all got better quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad! Glad you guys are better now! "Your boys" even look a little sick in your pictures. Love You :)

    ReplyDelete