Monday, August 20, 2012

Swimming at Grandma's

We wanted to go and visit my parents in NJ sometime this summer to take advantage of their swimming pool and have some fun.  So even though we had just seen my family at the Tucker reunion, we took a trip to NJ in mid July to swim and play.  We had a blast!  Here are some pics from our time there.

The boys LOVED swinging in the backyard
We got to visit Lindsay, my best friend from high school, and see her new house!
It was so fun to see her place and catch up a little bit! 


Of course there was plenty of swimming every day.  I love Evan's face in the back of this one.
The boys became a little more familiar with the water and loved playing in the pool!

We also got to visit my Aunt Tracey's farm

Alan has recently had a truck obsession, so he was thrilled to get to drive the tractor!

James still loved the horses and got to take little rides with everyone.

And Alan is just starting to look like a little professional!

1 comment:

  1. aww I love the picture you got of Alan with the dog...he looks excited but possibly slightly nervous! And of course I really love the pictures of the boys on horses :)

    ReplyDelete