Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Quick California Weekend

So I finally found my camera and am determined to get back in the blogging action. :)

On the 17th, I flew out for a very quick trip to California for Anne's wedding.  I can't believe it's been just shy of 10 years since we roomed together as freshman at BYU!  We've roomed together until I got engaged and got to see each other a lot when she was living here in Boston as well.  It was great to be able to be there at her sealing.  Scott held down the fort here for a couple of days and the boys had a lot of fun with their daddy.

It was also awesome to be able to spend a little time with Steph.  Despite the fact that I was there less than 36 hours, and was throwing up half of the time, we still had a lot of fun.  Mucho thanks to her for driving me everywhere and putting up with my issues. :)  Here are a couple pics from the wedding/reception.

Congrats Anne!





3 comments:

  1. Tell Anne CONGRATULATIONS!!! She looks beautiful and so very happy :).
    Your looking good to Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Anne! So fun that you were able to go and visit!

    ReplyDelete