Thursday, October 3, 2013

Foulk Family Visit

I have a minute and am determined to get some blogging done before I clean the house. :) Here is a long overdue post.

It was great to be able to have my family come and visit and help out after Lucy was born.  We had a blast while they were here!  Since so many people were able to come, we put them all to work and got soooo much done.  They were able to paint rooms, mow the lawn, power wash, and install a new microwave.  And all of that is in addition to playing with the boys non-stop, holding Lucy, cooking and cleaning.  We were sad to see them go and I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to handle three kids on my own after they left. While we are handling it fine, we are not as productive and it sure was nice to have them here for a little while. Here are a few pics from their visit.























2 comments:

  1. These are great. I love the ones of Alan and Uncle Nate on the slide. I deleted this the first time because I said Scott and Uncle Nate. An easy mistake to make, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, loved being there!!! Can't wait until we get to come up in about a month. BTW....we love to work...find us some jobs, will ya'?

    ReplyDelete