Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Some random pics

I have to admit, with three little ones running around (well, luckily one can't run yet) I hardly ever remember to snap a picture let alone post it.  But I realized Lucy will be four months on Friday.  And then I remembered that I snapped a picture when she turned three months and I was pretty sure they hadn't made it up here.  So I decided to take a little break from all of the Christmas happenings here (and there are plenty!) and post a few pictures before I turn around and the kids are in college.

So since I don't take pictures nearly as often, it seems like I do little photo shoots to try and capture all of the cute faces in one sitting.  Here are a few we took after church one day.  She's full of personality...





And here are just some other randoms

Sporting his new reindeer socks.  Grandma and Grandpa Robertson got a bunch for free and they are now his favorite things.
Still loves to pose with his sister.
One of James's classic faces these days.  There are more.  They are funny.  I'll have to try to get pictures of them.  But as you can tell from this face, cooperating isn't exactly a sure fire thing these days. :)
Here are the pictures I took when I realized that she was three months old.
She is a sweet, smiley, spunky girl.
The boys having a snack during some leaf raking/blowing.  Never did get it all the way finished before these couple of feet of snow fell.
Three in the crib!
Always so many smooches for Lucy.  We still don't know how to give her space. :)
Trying out the Bumbo
Yeah, it's a hit.
Running... like always! Nothing stops him.  He goes out in the coldest of cold weather.
Sometimes we still get some pretty cute faces from this guy.  And we love him.


1 comment:

  1. Such cute, cute photos. Thanks so much for posting them. We miss you and can't wait to see you next week. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete