Friday, May 15, 2015

Christmas in New Jersey!

I think these pictures tell the story of our Christmas pretty well. We had a blast visiting my family in New Jersey. Everyone except Steph and Emily were home for Christmas this year, and the kids loved the attention of their aunts and uncles and grandparents! In addition to the normal Christmas activities, Scott and I went to New York to go to the temple on our anniversary. Then we met the kids at my Aunt Tracey's horse farm. I got to meet up with my Lindsay and her little Nora and Grandma and Grandpa also got us all tickets to see Frozen on Ice. We all loved it so much! Thanks Foulk Family for a wonderful Christmastime!







  































2 comments:

  1. Such fun, fun memories. Thanks so much for coming down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun, fun memories. Thanks so much for coming down. :)

    ReplyDelete