Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Easy Recipes???

Hey everyone. One of the girls that I visit teach has asked me for a favor. She's been really sick here recently and has gotten way behind in school. She asked if we could come up with some recipes and meal ideas that are really easy and quick, as she doesn't really have any recipes. I'm pulling a few of mine together to give to her, but it would be great to add a few more. So if you have a few standard, fall-back-on, easy recipes that I could include, either post them here or email them to me. Thanks!!!

2 comments:

  1. When I don't have time to cook, I make fajitas. I cook red and green bell peppers, onion, and sometimes thinly sliced chicken or beef in a little bit of oil. Taco seasoning is an easy way to flavor the food, or however you like it. Put in tortillas, and enjoy! If you want, you can add guacamole, sour cream, salsa, lettuce, tomatoes, etc. etc. you get the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a blog that has recipes on it...the new stuff I've been posting is preschool stuff mostly, but there are recipes archived...a year or so ago.
    http://hflinreallife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete