Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Break Picture Updates

Well, sorry for the delay, but we've had an exciting month!  We are here safe and sound in Boston and getting settled in (more pics to come on that), but we wanted to post a few pictures from our Christmas break in New Jersey.  We got to spend a couple of weeks with my family and it was the first time my whole family had been together since Scott and I got married!  We met up with old friends, enjoyed plenty of Christmas traditions, and Alan had the time of his life playing with all of his aunts and uncles and grandparents.  It snowed 15-18 inches, and Alan absolutely loved it.  Grandma would take him outside (when Mom was too lazy) and he had soooo much fun.  We loved being home and are excited for our new adventures here in Boston!




















6 comments:

  1. So many cute pictures!

    Hope your move went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I especially love the one of Alan and Evan in that snow hole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I totally blog stalked you guys from Jen's blog. I am very impressed with you Scott! Who knew the you'd go from Poly Sci 212. I love your little family and will definitely keep tabs on your new and exciting happenings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We miss everyone....but had such a wonderful visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm so glad you guys are getting all settled! We sure miss you, but we know you are going to love it there! :) Wow, that is a lot of snow! I'll bet Alan loved it! :) It snowed here - and then just stuck around, but it's mainly just COLD. :) miss you!

    ReplyDelete