Sunday, January 23, 2011

Robertsons = Robertsons + 1 -or- George Bailey Lassos Stork, take 2.

We're excited to be able to start telling people that we are going to have another baby this July!  Janelle had her first doctor's appointment last week, and everything is looking good for her and the baby.  The due date is July 19th, but we don't expect any new family members until about a week later.  Alan is so sweet and will be a great big brother.

I was thinking the new baby would be a girl, but now I'm not so sure.  I figure it'll be one or the other.  We'll keep you posted when we learn the gender, or have any other fun baby news.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, you guys! I bet Alan will be a wonderful big brother!! :-D And yeah, most likely it'll be a girl or a boy... Definitely keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's so wonderful! Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Robertsons - I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so great!!!! How fun for your little family! Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news! We are excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm so excited for you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats guys!! We miss your family and sweet little Allen. I'm glad we're blogging buddies now so we can keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete