Thursday, April 7, 2011

Our Little Relationship Expert

So Alan's new favorite thing is to climb up into his big yellow recliner and read a book or two all by himself.  If he's in the chair and I ask him if he wants me to read to him, he says no, points to me and then the ground, then himself then the chair.  

The other day, I found him on the couch like this:

 

Yes, he is reading Finding the Love of your Life, and taking it quite seriously as you can see.  I guess he figures it's never too early to start looking. :)  Special thanks to Dr. Barlow and his marriage prep class for providing us with such captivating reading material for our 21 month old.  He would be quite proud, I'm sure. :)

3 comments:

  1. I am sitting here laughing so hard that I am crying. What a dude!! You will be so glad you captured that little snapshot. Miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty awesome! Best of luck to him; he has plenty of time and I'm sure he'll have no problem- that dashing young man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, so so cute! man, I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete