Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Because he's curious...

like Curious George! 

Even though Alan LOVES Curious George, I didn't think in a million years he'd actually pose for a picture with him.  He usually doesn't sit still for one minute, let alone with large mascots, as has been illustrated in previous posts.  So while he didn't like waiting in the long line to take a picture, and he didn't like that he couldn't go up to play with him afterwords (he tried to bring George a puzzle to do with him), he loved seeing him.  I wish I had a video as well.  He walked up to him and gave him a hug, then tried to feed him a banana that was sitting next to him- so cute!  I guess he must be growing up. :)



2 comments:

  1. So sweet! We are total George lovers here too and I'm glad Alan was brave enough to sit by him.

    ReplyDelete