Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Easter

Ok, so now I am thinking back and these last two posts are actually out of order.  Easter was the day before Patriot's day.  That's what I get for being two months late on my posts!  I can barely remember what happened! Good thing I am somewhat keeping track of  this stuff or I wouldn't remember a thing!  Anyway, here are some pics from Easter.

We went down to Weston for their annual Easter Egg hunt.  We had fun, but it was FREEZING!



Dying Easter Eggs with the Robertsons. We realized that we have done this together for the past three years.  We sure are going to miss Michael and Sarah and their family when they head to Denver later this week.



And here are some pictures from Easter morning!!!







And in Michael and Sarah's absence we'll have to find someone else to make a bunny cake too. Either that or convince them to come back out for Easter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment