Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Mother's Day Photo Shoot

Sooooo...these are some pictures that I took to make into a collage for our Moms(Grandmas). It was really the funniest thing ever.  I had about two minutes to snap some pictures, and the kids were really going crazy!  I threw them all up on the bed to try to get a few good shots. Lucy was determined to crawl off. James was jumping around on the bed the entire time.  Alan was able to somehow contain Lucy for a minute or I was able to hold her with my feet. Seriously, it was insane. The even crazier thing was that we actually captured some pretty cute pictures a midst the chaos! And here they are. :)











2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the pictures, but now that I know the story behind them, they make me smile even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Janelle, they are precious!!!! They are so dang cute! Thank goodness after so much hard work several turned out :). Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete