Friday, June 26, 2015

Randoms

So this is just a random sampling of everyday life from about Jan-March. Of things other than the snow. :)

Apparently this is what they are teaching my son at school. So funny. He came home with stuff like this for a week or two. Made a poster in art class, etc. etc.  Guess it's to be expected...but still. :)
Alan took a couple of kung fu classes during February vacation week. And he absolutely loved it.



Grandma Robertson's birthday
Someone wanted to be photographed during breakfast.
Someone didn't?
Unfortunately I came down with the stomach bug on my birthday. Luckily Scott was home and able to take the kids to church while I recovered. By evening I felt up to eating a piece of toast, and  this is how it came. :) We celebrated a week late. :)
These boys are always busy! One day they decided to be robots and dressed in all gray.
A few days later, Lucy came to greet me like this. She likes to copy EVERYTHING her big brothers do.
Celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday!
Alan decided to try to "trap" the leprechaun this year on St. Patrick's day. This is new for us, but we told him he could do whatever he wanted. It turned out that the leprechaun did visit and left lucky charms instead. 
Which Lucy enjoyed
And James made a pretty good leprechaun himself. :)
A pretty regular scene in this household.


4 comments:

  1. SO cute Janelle! I can't believe how big Lucy is getting! Love the Dr. Suess masks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last picture of you all reading. I am super excited to see you all this summer and get to know Lucy a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some pretty fun activities despite all that snow. Love it!! And I especially loved the last picture in the big yellow chair, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that last picture - the epitome of the grandeur that is motherhood! finally reading blogs again for a few minutes (I forgot they existed for like three years!). yay to see your sweet family doing so well!

    ReplyDelete