Monday, February 2, 2009

The Start of Something New

Well...we've been meaning to start a blog for a little while now, and we finally got around to it. We'll see how this goes. :)

January has been a pretty eventful month. It began with a wonderful Christmas break in NJ with Janelle's family. We took a little trip up to NYC and the Statue of Liberty as well.



We couldn't have asked for a better end to the month either. On the 30th we found out that we were going to have a little baby boy, and on the 31st we got the news that Scott was accepted into grad school here at BYU!!! It should be a pretty eventful summer!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that is really cool stuff you put on your blog. I guess I am going to have to become a blogee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so someday I'll grow up and do neat stuff like have a cool blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, I'm excited about this whole blog thing. And I'm diggin the title. HSM.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...it feels so right to be here with you (on blogspot.com), oh oh...
    seriously, the best post title ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meg, you have openID?? I didn't even know what that was until last semester when Scott did a project on it and presented it to his computer science class. And some of them didn't know about it either. Wow. I'm impressed. How did you know about it?? I assume you got it through your AIM?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for making a blog so we can all keep up with the Robertsons! Very cute pictures - looks like you guys are doing well. How was the top of the wedding cake? ;-)

    ReplyDelete