Saturday, March 20, 2010

Nuit Internationale

Yesterday, our stake had our International Night. Sisters formed booths for different countries with all kinds of delicious food, costumes, decorations, and performances. It was so fun to be able to see a lot of the girls that I teach in the stake English class get so excited about their presentations. There were also a few sisters from our ward who participated as well. I helped with the France booth, mainly because the sister from France was in our ward. We also had a few girls who served missions in France help out too. And we wouldn't want to forget that I did take some quality French classes in high school. Only phrase that I remember: Je ne sais pas. :)

Here are some pictures from the evening...


The French Booth. Sam, on the far right, is in my ward. We served crepes and quiche, neither of which I made, but both of which were delicious.

Luana from Brazil setting out the brigadeiro.

Gloria, from Taiwan, is in our English class. As you can see she went all out.

Isabel, Mila, and her daughter from Spain! (I don't know the 3rd girl)

There were other sisters too, but these are the few pictures I got before we got run over by millions of people all wanting creps. :) It was a fun night and Scott, Alan, and Scott's whole family got to come as well!

1 comment:

  1. don't worry, I'm sure "Je ne sais pas" is all Scott remembers from french class too. I remember being so amazed at all the international families that lived at Wymount. Our ward had a family from Switzerland, England, and a couple (of families) from Norway and Brazil.

    ReplyDelete