Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Matchy Match

We are so lucky that some very nice people buy our boys cute matching clothing so that I can take pictures like these...




And if you really want to see some cute pictures of our boys in matching clothes you should check out our family photos on these links:
http://photographychristybrown.blogspot.com/2011/10/robertson-family.html
http://photographychristybrown.blogspot.com/2011/10/baby-james.html

Sometimes I turn around and look at my baby and swear I've seen that face before...


Can you tell who's who??

Like father, like son.
Like father, like son. (take 2)
And I just love James' face in this picture. We all wonder what that kid under the sheets is up to most of the time.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Alan is the second photo. Recognized him right away, but wow! Those faces sure are similar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the matching outfits. What handsome boys you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute! Those outfits are adorable and it is crazy how similar they look in those pictures! Beautiful family pictures by the way, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Matchy Matchy thing!!! :) So fun!

    ReplyDelete