Friday, June 8, 2012

Memorial Day Fun

Ok so in addition to all of the work we got done when my family was here, we had a little bit of fun too.  Here are some pics from their visit.

Alan got a little worm sprinkler toy as a moving away gift from one of his friends and was very eager to put it to use.
James was content to just sit and smile at first.
Until he became a little more interested
And a little more brave
And finally decided that he liked sprinklers too
And then he was once again content to sit and smile, as long as he was in the water.
Looks like this will be our new splash park.
Evan was delighted to have a little game of baseball.
We had just beautiful weather and it was a perfect afternoon
James loved playing peek-a-boo with Grandma
And giving lots of smooches to Grandma
We loved having Aunt Meg to play with the boys.  We will miss her when she goes to school!
Memorial Day BBQ
If you don't watch him, he'll eat the whole bag.  I wonder who he gets it from?
And just because I couldn't resist, I had to put up a few pictures that Megan took this weekend as well.  They were just too cute. And she edits them, and they turn out much better.









1 comment:

  1. So so fun! Wish we could have been there :) Glad you guys love the wiggle worm! I was going to get a similar thing for Alan's birthday before Mom told me you had one. Good thing I checked! James is so big, brave and cute! Meg's picture of him sleeping and the one under that just absolutely melt my heart. How sweet. Love you guys! Glad you are loving the big backyard.

    ReplyDelete