Thursday, January 8, 2015

Lucy's Birthday!

So I had about given up on the blog. But in Joy School, our unit is on order and goal striving. The mother teaching had to pick a goal and report on her progress to the kids. So, in a last ditch effort, I decided that I would set updating the blog as my "goal" and know that I actually had to do it so that I could report back to those little kiddos. :) Cause they're cute, and you can't disapoint. So here goes post number one in an effort to get to color in one little triangle on my chart...(I got corrected today. I called it a box on my chart. It is technically a pie slice of a circle chart, and the 4 year old corrected me. That's not a box. It's a triangle.)

Almost six months ago, this little goose turned one. It is really crazy to look back and see how much bigger she is now!!

Waking up with smiles!
Tackling the wrapping paper. This was really our first real manifestation of excessive pink.
The Hello Kitty balloon was probably the biggest hit of all.
And here are some pretty cute Lucy faces...






And even with all of the presents, she really just wants the camera. Always. :)
We went with ladybug cupcakes, and they turned out pretty cute!
Anxious to touch the fire.
Less anxious to touch the frosting.
Until your brother helps to show you how good it actually is.
And you decide that the taste is worth the stickiness.
Yummmmmm
Yup. She did a pretty dang good job with that cupcake. :)
Happy birthday to our sweet little Lucy goose! She is the cutest little girl ever and we love her tons!!!

3 comments:

  1. So Cute!!! Happy Birthday Lucy!! Sending you a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Lucy!! She is getting wayyyy too big, and this was 6 months ago! Cupcakes turned out beautifully! Way too much cuteness in one post. Looks like you guys had a great day with this little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sat down to do a little blog catching up myself and saw these new posts. Those cupcakes are SOOOO cute. I'm glad we live close enough that we get to see her and the boys grow up...at least a little. It looks like her special day was wonderful. Happy Birthday, Goose!!

    ReplyDelete