Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mr. Smiles

So we had a little post-nap photo shoot the other day.  I have about 20 pictures just like the ones below.  I wanted to put them all up, but they look exactly the same and I thought that would be ridiculous, so I somehow managed to pick 3.  I have never seen such a smiley baby.  I mean, he doesn't smile all the time, but when he's in a good mood... so many smiles!  And Alan can get him to crack up so easily.  He sure loves his big brother.  




In addition to the smiles, James has turned into Mr. Scooter.  He is everywhere!  I swear Alan hardly moved and really only crawled for a month or so before walking.  I thought it was because he was so big.  This little bugger is even bigger and still manages to do pushups in his crib and get stuck in all sorts of positions!  I imagine he will be crawling much sooner than we want him too...

Spitting is another favorite thing right now. :)



And this is about the cutest thing ever.  Alan will sit and read to James.  He's read to himself before, but I had never heard him read out loud.  And he can quote a good majority of the books.  I tried to get it on video, but it's too quiet to really hear.  (I was banished to the kitchen during the reading)  James, of course, is quite content chewing on a frog.

6 comments:

  1. Love the last photo! Alan is such a good big brother. Where does James get his reddish hair? Did Alan have it as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I commented earlier but it doesn't appear to have gone through. So if there are 2 comments--sorry :)
    These are THE cutest pictures ever! Absolutely made my week. I knew James had red hair! I said it when he was just a little guy, but now you can really see it. He's gotten SO big! And Alan is a wonderful big brother--great book by the way, I read it on Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete