Thursday, November 8, 2012

Butterfly Place

For our first joy school field trip we went to the Butterfly Place in Westford.  We were learning about the joy of the Earth, and there was a Groupon, so we decided to check it out...
At the entrance....
There were TONS of beautiful butterflies that flew all over!
James loved them. (Smudge on camera, so some of these pics aren't that great)
Alan, on the other hand, was less than impressed. He was totally freaked out by the butterflies.  As was the little girl in the picture here.  The second after we entered the room he ran to me with his hands covering his head and yelling "I want to go home NOW!"  Thank goodness we had a groupon. :)
And here are the kids happy to be a little distance away from the butterflies

Anne and James loved checking out the butterflies.
Not sure what Alan is about to do here... 
Despite the fear, it was still a fun trip. :)

2 comments:

  1. It looks like such a cool place. I remember going to a place with a lot of butterflies down in Costa Rica. It was way cool, but I can see how it might scare the little ones just a bit. Cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the first picture, I was going to comment that I for sure want to go there next time we visit. Then I read the next part and thought, 'Maybe not." The pictures sure are cute, though!!

    ReplyDelete