Monday, May 15, 2017

A Trip To NJ

During April vacation, we took a trip down to visit Grandma and Grandpa Foulk in New Jersey! We had such a fun time playing with cousins, playing games, and seeing their house that they are flipping! 


Aunt Emily and Jimmy had previously made some salt dough cut outs that we had fun painting!


The dance parties were a hit! My kids are still dancing to Trolls!
We drove out to Easton, PA to visit the Crayola Experience!

I remember visiting when I was younger, and really remembering this model magic room the most
The kids had a blast, and probably would have stayed in each room all day! :)

They got to design their own crayon label and put it on a crayon


They got to color pictures and then make them come to life!




.

There were play places and lots and lots of projects to make throughout the building!


Painting with melted wax was one of my favorites
Even the crosswalks were cool!

Grandma and Grandpa also set up a big Easter Egg hunt for all of the cousins. I think they had 199 eggs in total to find! 





It was a big hit!
Our little princess in her spiderman backpack. :)

1 comment:

  1. Such cuties.....I am way behind in looking at these posts. Good for you keeping it up so well. I finally gave up.

    ReplyDelete