Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Christmas in NJ

We headed down to NJ to enjoy Christmas with grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins! It was a lot of fun! Here are some pretty self explanatory pics!













We got to meet my friend Lindsay's baby girl, Willa! How cute is she!
These two stayed home when we went to Rogue One, but did a little Carrie Fisher tribute anyway.

I got to go to the Philadelphia temple twice on our trip to NJ. Once with Scott on our anniversary and then again with my family a few days later. It is SO nice to have a temple so close!!
 Scott graciously took these kids to the Franklin Institute while we went to the temple. 
Here they are with Ben.
Apparently they had this "creation station" where you could build things...and I'm sure it took my kids two seconds to build light sabers. :)
This kid is the bop-it master. Literally. He beat the basic and expert levels, and who knows, maybe master too. I tell you what, if he wants to, he can do it. And if he doesn't want to, he won't. :) 
Happy New Year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment